Strike While the Iron is Hot or the Iron May Strike Back

This is a cautionary tale of taking steps but not following through and seeing someone else reap the benefits. So, a little history is in order. While separated from my wife on a slow boat to divorce (2-year separation) I started setting up blogs to document the lessons I was learning going through the divorce process.

I bought several domain names over several months. One of those domains was to indulge my interest in herb gardening and cooking with herbs. I had even written an article about taking an interest and turning it into a website. As time went on, my writing increased and I kept thinking I was going to do something about this herb website but alas that day never came. I agreed to go to counseling which resulted in a massive loss in confidence and so all writing ceased for months.

Today I was going through the domains and websites I had had and realized that one of my domains had been lost, sold and the person who bought had made the dream I had a reality.
They had articles about healthy living, selling products and giving sage (no pun intended) advice with respect to herbs. A grand opportunity lost. So, remember if you have a dream, pursue it or someone else will. Now since then, I have started identifying other domain names that are available except this time I will not let the opportunity fall by the wayside. It is time to act.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What If?

Reflecting on the Time Since the Signing