An Atypical Day

Saturday started out extremely distressed. Woke up with a headache and sinus problems which resulted in an overwhelming feeling of dread over the lack of results given my recent delving into the world of article writing. I hesitate to refer to it as article marketing at this point. As the day progressed, I was able to get on a better footing after allergy medicine and a couple of maximum strength pain relievers.

So, to kick things off I put on the Metallica - Some Kind of Monster DVD and went to work on a list of article ideas to see if I could come up with some feasible ideas. Not bad but they will need to be reworked before I can even think about submitting them as an original work of mine. I did get a couple of texts from my brother James so I worked on getting the apartment in some kind of order.
I have concluded that I shouldn't even attempt to try anything creative until after noon. Before noon, nothing is happening. Early afternoon and I am good to go. I came up with a good number of ideas but nothing much better than my original idea of representing pirates as the pioneers of the home based business. Once the Metallica DVD was finished I started watching the Dream Theater Live in Budokan DVD. At this point I didn't get much done since I found it hard to not watch the video. John Petrucci and Jordan Rudess were amazing and the music was very mesmerizing.
I was able to get everything cleaned up, more or less, before having to head out. James and I met up at Dukes. Great food, the hamburger was literally to die for and bodacious waitresses. Afterwards we made our way back to the apartment and then went to North Park mall for a bit of a walk about which was interesting because the mall has gone totally upscale. I was in awe and I live here. He was overwhelmed. They have put in a Gucci's, Armani Exchange, Tiffanies and Versaci boutique. It was all very impressive. We finally found a Babies-R-Us so he could pick up a mattress cover for one of the grandchildren.
We came home and I demonstrated the virtues of using Pro Tools, Logic Pro along with GTR, Amplitube Metal and Guitar Rig.
I finally found a stopping place and came into my room so he can get some sleep since he had to be up and out of here by 6 AM. He invited me to attend but I declined since I have to keep moving forward on getting my life in some kind of order. Plus if I sit still too long I might realize just how little I have accomplished in the last year.
Tomorrow I will be working on my streetarticles.com author bio to lend validity to my articles regarding home-based businesses. Amazing how many home businesses I have actually participated in on some level.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What If?

Reflecting on the Time Since the Signing