Improving Your Home Life

I am constantly barraged by stress, either at work, at home or with extended family.  The primary reason is allocation of resources, especially time.  My wife wants many things but mainly she just wants to spend time with me and our granddaughter when she comes to visit.  Her visits are extended and often since we are currently sharing custody of the little angel with the dad's parents.  However, I also must spend time on my job and the other online businesses I am working on launching for some extra money. 

Even though I do okay in the salary department, there never seems to be enough for all the things that are needed, wanted, desired, etc.  Since I am the only one with a proper job this makes the situation grim at times.  My wife doesn't work for health reasons but has been very understanding.

I have gone through the usual barrage of internet get rich schemes.  Spent a bit of money here and there with very little return for the effort and expense.  However, I have found one site that has been very helpful in clearing away the hype and getting some results.  Let me just say that this is definitely not a get rich scheme of any sort.  It can take from 3 to 6 months to get things really going but you will be building a business that can endure.  The cost is not excessive and in fact one can use the site for fee and get started building a website to promote products and/or services.  I would suggest giving it a try to see if you like it.  It is called Wealthy Affiliate. You may have heard of them before.  They have a large following and the site is really a community of like minded people trying their hand at online marketing who are very helpful and will gladly answer any and all questions.

Creating an account is simple and free.  If you choose to become a premier member, the first month is $19 and $49 for every subsequent month but the training and help is worth it.  I have been doing this for a month and I have already witnessed some promising results. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What If?

Reflecting on the Time Since the Signing